Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yeah! A layout and first post about my char!

Hi visitor(s),

- 07 August 2006 -
Today, I created another char. I made a mistake by choosing mystic instead of fighter the day before. If being an archer is possible in a game, I choose to be an archer so Vlieny was created a female elven fighter.



During my first day of playing Lineage II. I didn't read much, wasn't in the mood to read a lot of quests and about how the char really works. I just followed the arrows so to speak and killed a few monsters. When I sat down to heal, I decided to start reading things. I checked out my inventory and stats. In the same window on another tab, there were icons with different kind of social behaviour like greeting and crying. The char can express emotions, but it can also move in a certain way like sitting down and run. It's fun to express them to another player.

"Hello", says Vlieny to Goupix


Vlieny and Link sitting down


Later that day I partied for half an hour with Goupix and Link. They are the same person, but the chars are different. Goupix is an elven mystic and Link a dark elven archer. Dark Elves look so cool!



- 12 August 2006 -
I wanted to play on the 10th and the 11th only I couldn't log in to the Skyline server. Still don't know why I couldn't log in, but I can now. *smile*

Link shooting an arrow


And me in a new outfit and bow


Vlien


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home