Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Character Vlien

Hi visitor(s),

- 25 August 2006 -
I choose the cutest female char, that was available a bunny. Her original hair colour is blue, so I choose green.


After that I started with the practice phase, also called 'Training Camp'. This is the starting menu to enter the game:


What surprised me the most about this game is that leveling hardly takes an effort, by finishing a few quests you can level very fast. This was the quest to collect paper by drilling:

I stopped playing, after I finished the 'Training Camp'.

- 26 August 2006 -
I discovered that I received a graduation hat, the day before so I put that on. This is my equip:

I'm lvl 5 here with lvl 1 equipment on.


Since it's my first time in 'Coral Beach' everything was new. I traded for the first time (received a hat from a very sweet person)...

joined his party...

traveled to 'Desert Beach'...

and fainted (this is so cute, see the tongue sticking out of her mouth?).


Back in 'Coral Beach', I changed my outfit to that of a lvl 10.


I also bought a penguin later. All the pets are so cute! I can't wait till I can have a rabbit as pet.


- 28 August 2006 -
Today is getting to know the TM points for skills and bonuspoints to improve the stats from my char.

I bought a few skill cards and equiped them. During fighting I earned some TM points with those I could lvl the skills.


Each time you lvl you'll receive bonuspoints, but I didn't do anything with it because I didn't know how to divide it and where. So after some research I added the bonuspoints in 'My view'. Never thought lvling a certain aspect would make my char so strong.


Vlien


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home